Pages

Friday, February 17, 2023

Hasbro Fearless Fireman Game Truck

Okay here's one that, even for me, takes the prize for procrastination. W-a-y the heck back on 17 Oct 2010 - literally the week after I started this blog - I did a post on Hasbro's Fearless Fireman game. The game, from 1957, was so cool! It had a cardboard 'burning' building, hapless victims, firemen, and fire trucks and Hasbro touted its utility as being a game or stand-alone toy. Then, I got more pieces to complete the set and posted an update on 28 Oct 2011. And for reasons I still can't explain, these photos of the fire engine were never posted even though they were taken the year prior to the start of the blog...

..here they are!

Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Here's what the game looks like



The truck photos as taken the year prior to the first post of this toy











2 comments:

  1. There's another somewhere called Milkman, with four colours of 'dimestore' milk truck!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I do know about that game and was even prowling for it at one time before being distracted by other things! It really had some nice items in it.

      Delete