Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Britains Deetail 54mm Foot Storm Knight (Foot Turk / Saracen) No. 706

I've really grown to like Britains Deetail figures over the past few years since I learned of them - they weren't a part of my childhood because when they hit the shores here Stateside I was deep into HO scale railroading. Pricing can be erratic and you can get 'em really cheap or stupid expensive if you're not careful. Often times loose figures are without their weapons but repos can be had easily enough and I've seen people make their own weapons from shish-kabob skewers, or those little plastic swords used for cherries in mixed drinks, and so on. Fortunately the boxed set I recently acquired was complete. To make a right proper battlefield display you'll need a bunch of these lance throwers! Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina














No comments:

Post a Comment