Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Generic 54mm Knights - Toycomet.com

While we're on that whole medieval castle/knight/dragon theme, I came across these photos in the archive taken over three years ago. My notes say these were from toycomet.com and probably acquired off fleaBay. They're 54mm and came with a black army and silver army with breatsworks and working catapults. Overall, they're nicely made and if I ever get off my posterior and actually do something with these, they'll be a fine addition to my medieval battles. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

oh yeah, BTW - I'll probably be entering into another posting lull except for the occasional Christmas train layout update. I know, I know, the blog kinda runs hot and cold but it is what it is - with a full time job and a full time family and doing this on my own it's amazin' I get as much accomplished as I do.













No comments:

Post a Comment