Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Wells Brimtoy Pocket Toys Horse Box Lorry 1950s - Redux

In trying to keep this latest series of UK train-related posts all together, I decided to re-post this lorry from a few years back, specifically 5 June 2019. The lorry is a bit smaller than 1/43 scale but totally useable on an O-gauge toy train layout and measures 3 1/4" (8.25cm) L x  1 1/2" (3.81cm) W x 1 5/8" (4.12cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina







With a flip of the lever on the side, the horses head bobs in and out











2 comments:

  1. Love these! I have a small fleet, and have photographed a fair few on Adrain's stall a couple of times, but I don't have this one, and I've never seen it in this condition . . . in fact I don't think I've ever seen it with the horse still 'stalled'! Lovely Ed!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are nice and there's plenty to be had on fleaBay but I think I'll stick with either the Corgi 1/43 diecast stuff or Triang Minic. Or not! LOL Who knows, maybe one or two more of these might make it onto the layout sometime :-)

      Delete