Pages

Friday, February 16, 2024

It's A Small World After All: Marx #6652 Guid-A-Traffic Set (1952) Pt 2d The Buildings - Service Station - Blue HP

While this is the last of the four buildings that were in my Guid-A-Traffic set, the other Marx HO buildings in the collection will be posted later this week or early next. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

5.25" (13.33cm) W x 4" (10.16cm) D x 1.5" (3.81cm) H











You see that little green car to the right? What the heck is it? Where did it go? Hmmm, now why did I not photograph it and where is it now?
Dang!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you've ID'd this Ed, I think I've got one somewhere and may have put it on the Blog years ago as a railway accessory?!!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Hugh!. There were other buildings in the series that I'll be posting in the coming days plus a couple that I'm uncertain of.

      Delete