Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Young Justice #6 - Black Manta

Today is Sunday Comics Sunday and we are again visiting Cartoon Network's 'Young Justice' crew. This time it's the villain Black Manta. Now, to be honest I didn't have a clue who this was as I actually don't watch Young Justice much. It was evident he was a bad guy just by his design, and the fins on his rear leg told me he was probably an underwater foe of Aqualad. I mean, swimming around down there in the Deep Six Aqualad has to go up against something other than an errant guppy or sadistic sardine! A Google search quickly led me to:


and I learned everything I needed to know about the Manta, like he's actually Aqualad's father! Ohhhh, think of the tabloid headings when THAT gets out! LOL. Anywho, he's a cool looking character totin' around that plasma rifle (at least I think that he's holding the plasma rifle!) and measure's 4" (10.2cm) H  from head to toe. Like other characters in the series, Black Manta has a built-in light (in his head gear) that is activated by pressing the button on his back and like other characters in the series, it's useless! Nevertheless - Enjoy!