Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

MPC Ringhand - MP129 - OD Fire!

Okay, it's getting hard coming up with clever names for these guyz cuz I am really busy right now. I figured 'Fire!" says it all. First of all I have re-started a project which has been been put on hold for about five years now - scanning the family photos. I had finished with photos from 1918 'til 1975-ish and then about 5 years ago we lost our hard drive and main back-up drive to a virus. Fortunately a lot of my pics were already on-line and a secondary back-up drive but the whole affair just punched the wind out of me and I didn't bother to re-start my efforts until just recently when old relatives of mine got in contact with me and we started sharing old family photos. Now, I'm reinvigorated.

It's at this juncture of posting figures that something odd struck me. Every line or range of Little Green Army Men that I'm aware of which represent figures from the Alamo era on up to the present, have a kneeling firing figure and a standing firing figure. Except MPC's ringhands. If they're out there let me know. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina













No comments:

Post a Comment