Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

MPC Ringhand - MP131 Prone to Fire!

Gosh, almost forgot to do a post today. Scanning my old photos over the past couple of weeks has certainly kept me busy. I got some really nice shots back in the day and I hope to share some with you as time permits.

This prone firing ringhand is the last modern era military ringhand figure I know of, the rest being Rev War, Old West, Pirate, or Firefighters. You could cross-purpose figures from era to another in your toy battlefield if needs be but for our purposes we're gonna stick with the 10 figures I've been posting since 31 Dec 2018. There will be a wrap-up to this particular series of posts here in the next few days wherein I try to make sense of what I've been doing but for now - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina












No comments:

Post a Comment