Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Processed Plastic Armored Car No. 2190 - OD SP

Here's an armored car from Processed Plastic that I bought in the late-'90s to put on my first Little Green Army Man themed train layout. It was this layout, with all of it's vintage Army toys that actually got me into toy collecting having brought back long buried memories of all the cool toys me and my friends had as kids - and I wanted more. The rest is history :-)

I haven't really covered much by way of Processed Plastic / Tim Mee army toys here on the blog because I don't really have a whole lot, but over the years I did manage to gather a few kinda cool items so perhaps it's time to start featuring them here on the blog. This toy measures 6 1/4" (15.87cm) L x 2 1/2" (6.35cm) W x 2 3/4" (6.98cm)  H and is still available today under the Tim Mee brand name and sold by Little Green Men. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina























No comments:

Post a Comment