Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Unk Mfr (China) - Astronauts - Silver SP

Let's continue our look at spacemen made by company or companies unknown. Today's pair are two very common astronauts which I have seen in several playsets on fleaBay but more often than not come loose as part of a job lot. Mine came to me loose many years ago. They were made in China but I have no idea who the maker or distributor is/was - Greenbrier perhaps? These are fairly large at 3"/75mm and they both have backpacks. The plastic is a soft plastic type but because these guys are so stout, it's almost like hard plastic. I'm going to break from my usual format and show both of them in one post. The two poses are nearly identical - both have their right hand up and waving, only one pose has the hand up further than the other. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


I used these two way back in 2007 for one of my very first photo set-ups for the blog

Pose 1













Pose 2
















No comments:

Post a Comment