Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Unk Mfr (China) - Poseable Alien - Green SP

Holy Toledo, I can't believe I had so many spacemen tucked away into my bins! While I was able to identify most of the manufacturers, a bunch of them were made by manufacturers unknown - like today's little green alien. I've noticed that this type of alien - bulbous head, large eyes, thin body in either gray or green - has become nearly the predominant style of toy alien made nowadays, no doubt in part because of shows like Ancient Aliens and other TV shows and movies. However, popular culture trends to thinking of this type of alien as gray, not green. Be that as it may, this particular toy measures 3.625" (90.20mm) H but I would place him in the 90mm category of figures. He has an interior wire armature allowing him to be posed. The trick is, getting him to remain standing if you move his arms or legs around as that throw's off the center of balance and his feet are not perfectly flat. He kinda reminds me of the alien in the movie Paul - 'cept he's green! LOL In any case he's a fun little dude so - Enjoy! Opa Fritz






Even up close an personal, with my eyes, I cannot make out all the writing other than it's made in China - sorry!








China made astronaut next to China made alien. They make a fine couple don't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment