Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Back To Hogwarts: Down The Rabbit Hole to Oblivion LEGO #75954 Harry Potter Minifigure with Hedwig - Series 1 (2018)

LEGO made what seems like a gazillion Harry Potter Minifigure's and while I don't have them all, I am chipping away at them slowly-but-surely. It occurred to me that, while I already had one or two Harry Potter figures, there was no Hedwig the owl. Well heck, you can't have a Harry without a Hedwig sooo, here he is! This is from the Series 1 batch which came out in 2018 and consisted of 22 figures (I have already posted the Ron Weasley with Scabbers figure back on June 18th). The photo below shows the figures coming in a nicely lithographed package, coming with a base, and nearly all (including Harry) coming with two wands. Mine was in a clear cellophane package, had no base, only one wand, a broom, and included the Daily Prophet newspaper (personally I like my deal better). I'm far from being a LEGO expert so, does this mean these were re-packaged for re-sale at some point, were the clear packaged fig's included in sets, was this a way to get rid of old stock???? I dunno. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

The complete set of Series 1 mini-figures














No comments:

Post a Comment