Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Mark Hamp Homemade Flying Saucer

During this past week my collection of vintage space figures as well as my own little Star Fleet have grown with the help of fellow collector Mark Hamp. In one of my fb (Meta) posts I mentioned being short one figure for one of my space figure series and Mark said he had an extra to sell! Yay! He also referred me to a fleaBay link to one of his 'Buy It Now" auctions for a complete set of figures from yet a different manufacturer. Again, Yay! After buying his figures he sent a note saying a little bonus would be include. Again, Yay! But what would it be? When the package arrived there was this nifty little Flying Saucer included. Cool! It's a simple affair and appears to be made from a European electric switch plate as we don't have round switch plates here in the States. The legs are wall anchors and the dome appears to be from those vending machine 'eggs' which hold little toys. It's only 3" (7.62cm) in diameter x 1.125" (2.85cm) H. Enjoy!





The GIANT of Hong Kong figure was the piece I was missing from the collection that Mark kindly sold to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment