Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

Tyco Sesame Street Space Explorers Figures Rocket Ernie Big Bird (1997) - Pt 1

When someone mentions "Tyco" my mind immediately goes to HO scale model trains. In fact, it was a Tyco HO scale train set that got me into that scale way back in 1967, so it was a bit of a surprise when I saw this in a random search on fleaBay. At first it didn't do anything for me until I realized it's potential as something other than a Sesame Street toy for toddlers. But that's for another installment. First, let's just cover the toy as made. There is a small spaceship with a caricature of Sesame Street's Ernie inside and then there's Big Bird in his own little spacesuit. Over the next few days we'll cover each of these aspects in more detail. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



No comments:

Post a Comment