Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

SunnySide Set No. SS307-12D Antique Classic 3 Boxed Set - Pt 2

Good news, I finally got out to The Cave and started taking pictures again after a long hiatus. I went ahead and took some more photos of the complete set and it struck me that, while the SunnySide trucks represented the working class, this set was strictly upper crust. Packed full of limo's and sports cars, these were not cars for the 'every man'. 

My set had to have been in the display box since it was received back in 1993 as all the plating was oxidized and the rubber on all the spare tires (for those cars that had spares) was dried out and falling apart or nonexistent. Some of the headlights were damaged as well. The entire set exhibited an equal amount of wear and tear. I managed to photograph six of the twelve vehicles in the set so those pics need editing before I post them. Until then - Enjoy! Opa Fritz

This is how these display cartons look when folded up properly. However, I don't always do that for my photo sessions if the wear-&-tear at the fold line appears as if the top will come apart.





No comments:

Post a Comment