Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

SunnySide ('SS' - China) No. 307 (Chassis No. SS-307) - Gold - Rolls Royce?

Sooo, I started photographing the cars in SunnySide Antique Classic 3 Set No. SS307-12D. Looking at the photo below, I got as far as doing the top row of cars:


However, they won't be posted in the order that the photos were taken. Instead I'm posting this first row in order by the 'Item No.' listed on the box sides starting with No. 307.


Normally I like to try and identify toy cars by their real life counterparts but quite frankly that just didn't happen this time around. I will say that the front grill, and rounded but chunky sweeping front fenders looks to me like a Rolls Royce. What do you think readers? Enjoy! Opa Fritz


The level of oxidation on the plated parts as seen here is the same for every vehicle in the set.












Like all of SunnySide's vehicles, the doors open

In this case the Item No. listed on the box and Chassis No. molded into the bottom of the chassis both match but, as I saw when photographing this set, that's not always the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment