Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2023

2002 K-Line 1st and 2nd Edition Catalog Extract's with SunnySide Vehicles

Right now it appears as if I won't be able to get out into The Cave until next week sometime to take photos. Until then, let's take a look at some pages out of the 2002 K-Line catalogs, 1st and 2nd editions. Although SunnySide had been around since the early '90s - and perhaps even before then?? - K-Line didn't start using their products until basically the early 2000s. My collection of K-Line catalogs has also been growing allowing me to at least show K-Line's involvement with the brand. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

2002 1st Edition Catalog

A mix of SunnySide and other brands (Maisto? New Ray? Road Champs? - I have no clue)

2002 2nd Edition Catalog

On this page you'll see a mix of SunnySide a and other brands

The buses in the lower right are also SunnySide. I have one bus (so far) in the collection

Do those trucks in the lower right look familiar? :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment