Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Atlantis Models UFO Encounters

Sooo, Bettina took this picture of a beautiful sunset back on 18 Aug and posted it on fb, then one of my fb buddies added a little touch of his own - three UFO's! hahahahaha, I love it!  That got me to thinkin' - hey, somewhere on the computer are pics of a UFO toy I bought some time ago. Let me look, hmmm, dum-de-dum-de-doo, AH! There they are! Yup, some years back I picked up a couple of these simple Atlantis UFO kits. I like them just the way they are, but of course you could always paint the hull and make 'em more fancy. There's only a few snap-together parts: hull, bottom plate, three legs, the electronics, and a three-legged stand. The legs come off real easy and the hull can be displayed as if in mid-flight on the stand. When turned on, the light blinks in alternating colors. Unfortunately I didn't record the dimensions any where and the toys are put away now, so what it's worth here it is anyway. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

The original sunset photo by Bettina


Here's the edited photo with 'visitor's'


Here's a short video showing the lights in action






 












No comments:

Post a Comment