Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Processed Plastic No. 920 USAF Surface to Air Missile v2 (red-white-blue-white)

Okay, sorry, can't get this Processed Plastic stuff outta my blood. So here's what's been happening. When gathering my PP rockets for a group mug shots I noticed how the No. 920 USAF Missile had two different heights as well as coming in flip-flop colors. The ones I've posted so far have been what I call Version 1 (v1) which are the slightly taller missile's while I've labeled the shorter ones Version 2 (v2) which measures 10 1/2" (26.67cm) H. This is simply as a way to keep things straight in my head, certainly not an official designation. The second version missiles are made of a slightly more softer, more pliable type plastic the their taller brothers. So anywho, that being said, here's the photo rundown of (starting from the bottom stage) the red-white-blue-white missile. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

The four missiles on the right are the No. 920's. The 3rd and 4th from the right are the taller version 1 types while the 1st and 2nd are the shorter version 2.

















No comments:

Post a Comment