Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

TRAIN TIME: 'The Train Engineer' Hobby Shop Layout

I stopped visiting the local train hobby shops many years ago. As my interests segued from trains to toys and as more and more hobby shops closed here in Vegas, I simply became disinterested and dropped out of the local scene. Here's some pics taken back in 1999 of a very small layout in the equally small sales area of 'The Train Engineer' located in Henderson just east of McCarren airport. I've always been a believer in the value and fun of small layouts. You don't need a lot of space to enjoy trains. It's great if you've got the room but it's not essential. Today's layout is obviously 3-rail O-gauge but honestly I don't have the dimensions but it's definitely a micro layout. It's Small W x Small L :-) Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina















No comments:

Post a Comment