Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Kinder Joy Dragon

Here's an innerestin' little dragon that came out of a Kinder Joy chocolate a couple of years back. Not much to it, being a Kinder toy, but it is poseable. The latest batch of Kinder Joy stuff doesn't excite me nearly as much as the old Kinder Surprise Egg toys. Personally, IMHO, the creativeness and quality just isn't there any more. I had this in my bag of miscellaneous toys to give away but I just saw it again the other day so maybe it'll just stay here and make itself at home. Enjoy! Opa Fritz















3 comments:

  1. how to buy this small dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe there are some dragon rings like this that are being sold for ~20 dollars or so on eBay and such... I want one because I have pretty fond memories of it but it's just so damn expensive for a small plastic figure lmao

      Delete
    2. I'm a member of one of facebook's Dragon groups and there are some very talented people on there who make anything from dragon-themed furniture to jewelry. Cool, but generally expensive.

      Delete