Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

K.F.D. Fire Chief's Car

Red gives me grief (and yellow, and green). Yup. It seems like nearly every time I photographed all-red toys they just didn't turn out the way I envisioned. We featured this car back on Feb 4, 2011, just a few months after the blog's start and I really wasn't satisfied with the photos. Every time I had photographed red, green, or yellow toys against white, all the details would wash out during editing. Without editing, the pictures aren't so good either. Putting them on colored foam core seems to work better and this set of pics is better than those taken four years ago. It's the same scratchy, kinda beat-up car too, not the new unassembled one shown in last week Friday's post. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment