Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

AOME Battle Scale Figures Single Packs - Frodo Baggins in Window Box

I started up my AOME LOTR collecting again, trying to complete the 'Battle Scale Figure' single packs series (most of which are bilingual) but this particular figure I've had for some time, I had just never gotten around to photographing him. He's not a part of the bilingual, international edition but rather a Toys R Us promotional item which was part of Wave 1 in 2004 (the designation given to the various releases, there being six 'Waves' released from about 2004 to 2005). Originally this special edition costs $9.99 retail.

The single packs were a nice offering allowing a collector or toy fiend to buy one at a time, unfortunately I had never seen them offered in an American store. The figures themselves were included in multi-packs here Stateside. Frodo was part of the 'Soldiers and Scenes - Attack at Weathertop' set and was featured here on the blog on June 4, 2011.  I think the photos taken back then came out just as well as this later set taken using my new MyStudio set-up from Amazon, but this time there's more photos. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment