Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Keystone Fire Station No. 247 1950 - Marx look-alike - Redux - Pt 1

It was just a month ago, on 10 Jan, that we featured this nifty Fire Station from Keystone. I had gotten that one a couple of years ago but when this nearly complete set became available I had to scoop it up - not only that but this Fire Station is in better shape than my other one. The set we'll be looking at the next few days is missing the box and any instructions but I believe the contents to be  otherwise complete. It comes with the burning building and two original Keystone fire trucks. Because this building is in better shape, and the bell ringing feature works on this one - the last one I featured had a faulty bell ringy thingy :-) Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina
















2 comments: