Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

GOOD RIDDANCE 2020 and TRAIN TIME: Last Running Session for 2020 on the Edge of Town Layout

 Working on my next dinosaur post but here's my message for 2020:



I couldn't let the bad year end on a negative note so I had one last running session on my Edge of Town micro-layout. 


Thamk you to all my readers for sticking with me through these turbulent times! This past year has seen the loss of train friends due to COVID, but we also lost friends to non-COVID related illnesses so it's been a tough year. My work schedule was truncated to every other work day way back in March but I still have a job, and on a positive note, the extra time at home meant more time with the grandbaby and some more time to work on the train layout(s).

Let's hope 2021 is a much better year!


Enjoy! opa Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment