Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Corgi #77352 1950s DC Comics Killer Moth Mothmobile

On May 1st of last year I blogged the 1/43 scale Corgi Mothmobile as it it came in the "Chassis Art Collection" (http://toyconnect.blogspot.com/2011/05/corgi-77362-1950-mothmobile.html). The biggest difference between the Chassis Art Collection and the normal window-box offerings is the nice little statuette that comes with the Chassis Art vehicles - and of course the packaging was more substantial.  Last year, when I was in the market for a Mothmobile, I really wasn't interested in buying a Chassis Art version but it was one of those awkward times when Mothmobile's were hot on eBay and were selling for really stupid prices but I managed to buy one at a very reasonable price. Well, the Mothmobile's have gone cold and today's featured car was acquired at a very good price (aka: cheap!) a couple of months ago. So, I thought it would be nice to re-visit the Mothmobile in it's simpler packaging. Enjoy!