Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Palmer Cereal Premiums Space Car - Ylw HP

Red gives me grief.

So does green

So does yellow

This is part of my continuous attempts to photograph these primary color toys without having the details get all washed out. This toy was photographed against a Navy blue foamcore board. I ended up having to make adjustments which causes the normally bright lemon yellow to darken somewhat. What I haven't done yet is to photograph these on my Amazon MyStudio set-up.

On to the toy. These come up in eBay from time to time and are listed as Palmer cereal premiums. Okay, for right now I'll go with that because really, I haven't a clue - yet. As time permits I'll try to research these more. They're small, about 1 1/4" long or so (my notes are unavailable now), and they would look great alongside Triang SpacEx or Imperial Toys Golden Astronaut sized toys. For now tho - Enjoy!  Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


















No comments:

Post a Comment