Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Britains 54mm Deetail Mounted Knight No. 699 - Gold

Back in May we posted the 1st Series 54mm Deetail Foot Knights from Britains and just yesterday concluded the 2nd Series Foot Knights. There is a series 3 but I don't have a complete set - yet - so will put off any posts for those at the moment. It's the same thing for the Britains Turks (or Saracens), I don't yet have complete sets of those so I'll just bide my time until I post anything for those guys. In the meantime I have enough Mounted Knights to make a decent series of photo essays. Today we''ll take a gander at the No.699 Knight in gold. Our sample is missing the foil applique' on his shield and, like any of the Foot or Mounted Knights made by Britain, I can't be sure exactly which weapon he's s'posed to be wielding so I ended up just equipping them with whatever looked right. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina















No comments:

Post a Comment