Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Britains Deetail 54mm Storm Knight Set No. 7776

Continuing with our Medieval theme I was able to score my first boxed set of Britains Deetail figures. You'll notice the red price tag says "50.00" 50 dollars? 50 Pounds? 50 Pesos?  I have no clue. Anywho I got it for $20 + shipping which is an okay price in today's market. The set consists of 7 Storm Knights in 6 poses. Britains called these Storm Knights but collector's will refer to them also as Turks or Saracens. Five of the poses are in the traditional Middle Eastern loose fitting attire while the sixth figure is a repainted Knight in black armor. Over the next week or so - as always, as time permits - I'll be posting photo essays of the figures. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina







No comments:

Post a Comment