Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Safari Ltd No. 10119 Twilight Dragon

Here's a quick photo essay on another recent dragon acquisition, Safari's jet black Twilight Dragon measuring 6 1/2" (16.51cm) L x 4 1/2" (11.43cm) W x 4 5/8" (11.74cm) H. The sculpting on this every bit as good as the other Safari dragons and I've been really impressed with them over the past couple of years. Ya know, one of these years I'm just gonna have to invest in some fill lights for photographing dark toys like these. In the meantime - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina













2 comments:

  1. I have a hunch these safari dragons are designed by none other than Tom Meier, known for his fine miniatures work with Ral Partha in the past. Some of the designs and poses just look so similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as much as I love dragons, I haven't immersed myself in the design aspects enough to know the designers out there. there have been several companies like safari and dragonsite.com which have produced marvelous sculpts and whoever did them was awesomely talented!

      Delete