Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

TRAIN TIME: Front End Friday: A Pair of Hiawatha's

Well, as I haven't done a TRAIN TIME post in a while and all my toy photography has slowed down while working the photo scanning project I thought it would nice to pull some stuff from the archives. I may even make this a regular feature having way more than enough photos to do a post like this every Friday.

The train guys have what's called "Front End Friday (FEF)" wherein we post a photo of the front of any locomotive: toy, model, or real. 
"Hello. My name is Ed and I'm a Hiawathaholic."
For Front End Friday a Two-Fer-One special: Toy train + 12"-to-the-foot scale:

1st photo: Hiawatha No. 1 Class A Alco May 1935 No.68684 Retired Nov 9 1951 (photographer unknown, print bought off eBay)

2nd photo: Pre-war American Flyer O-gauge Hiawatha on my small layout




No comments:

Post a Comment