Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

MPC 'Defender' Missile - Red Base, White Launch Rack

Okay, excuse me ladies and gentlemen for a second or two while I go on a rant. 
ahem:

I REALLY HATE THAT IMBECILIC DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME CHANGE CRAP!!!

Ever since changing the clocks for that abysmal nonsense I can't adjust well enough to the change to get up early and do all the things I need to before going to work - like posting here on the blog, or going out to The Cave and taking photos or getting things ready for eBay, or scanning photos, or, or, or.....  And then when I get to work I'm tired and have a hard time getting started with things that need to get done.

DAMMIT, LEAVE THE CLOCKS ALONE!!!!

Now, on to our regularly scheduled program. Thank you.

Okay, here's the last color combination I have in my collection for these MPC 'Defender' missile. This one has a red base and white launch rack. I have seen photos of other colors and given that MPC was good at making most of their stuff in bright colors it's no surprise. Our next post will be another missile launch platform but not one we've posted here before on Toys and Stuff. 'Til then - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina













No comments:

Post a Comment