Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Western Toys - The Lone Ranger and Tonto meet Zorro and Gene Autry

I was going through old photos and found these pics I took a few years back. These were all taken at about the same time on the olde version of my Edge of Town train layout. I kinda got on a Western theme kick again so what the heck - here ya go. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Auburn 70mm Cowboy Playing Guitar
Okay, maybe he's not Gene Autry but it still reminds me of those old Republic serials on TV with Gene singing his way through the Old West
"I'm an old cow hand, from the Rio Grande...." lalalalala LOL

 Mexican Lone Ranger and Tonto



Don't worry Masked Stranger, Gene has got your back - if he can't shoot anyone he can club 'em over the head with the guitar - yee-haw! :-)


Mexican Zorro figure



Unknown 70mm figure


No comments:

Post a Comment