Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Golden Astronaut: Resupply Misssion Pt 1

I've been wanting to do some fun photo set-ups ever since I started doing the Triang SpaceX photo essays, but just never got around to it. I've been loving all the space toy coverage over at Moonbase Central by Woodsy, Scoop, and Wotan and that has spurred me on to do a little playing of my own LOL

Soooo, here's the deal. I'm setting this series in another solar system. Why? Because that way no one can get on me about the earth not looking right, or the stars not being in the right place, or what-the-heck ever right? :-) Besides, it's more fun setting up your own worlds with your own rules and your own scenarios. Culling whatever toys from The Cave looked right for the photos, you'll see a mix of different manufacturers in the days to come.

In a Solar System beyond ours: The Outer Moons, having had minimal bases established, now require resupply from the Main Base Supply Depot. It was hard picking out favorite shots so sometimes essentially the same photo appears twice. Re-supply ships are whatever I could get to in a hurry and that looked good with the 25mm figures of SpaceX and GA.

Enjoy! Opa Fritz

I'm gonna need a crane or some other kind of rig for ships this tall



I reasoned that any hatches to load supplies in would probably be towards the front of this spaceship



It occured to me that trying to set-up a decent supply depot will need more work than just pulling out some toy train barrels, but for now this'll do


No comments:

Post a Comment