Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Multiple Toymakers Golden Astronaut - Stage III Moon Exploration Series Moon Exploration Center REDUX

THIS JUST IN: I got a boxed Golden Astronaut Moon Exploration Center!! YAY! You don't see these become available often so I snatched it up as fast as I could when it came up for sale LOL I still prefer calling this set-up a Moon Base and as I said in a previous post, it wasn't available as a separate sale item by Multiple (see SpaceX Central here). Instead they bundled it with the Mobile Moon Headquarters and the Moon Patrol Cricket. Enjoy! Opa Fritz






My latest acquisition came with the white large screen TV (OR given the year these were made, probably a large projection screen) and red chairs in the Mission Briefing Wing auditorium


Previously published photo of theThe Center all set up and ready for action (I left my new set in the box)


No comments:

Post a Comment