Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Ed's Travelogue: Wade House Historic Site and Jung Carriage Museum, Greenbush, Wisconsin July 1978 - Pt 1

Another interesting museum I visited in my last days home before joing the military was the Wade House Historic Site and Jung Carriage Museum in Greenbush, Wisconsin. My new 35mm camera was starting to get a work-out but I must say this: I always had challenges with it trying to get decent indoor pictures. That whole, under expose or over expose or use flash or not, just never 'clicked' with me. Any good indoor photos seem to be by accident rather than by design. oh well! LOL I'm going to highlight the Jung Carriage Museum today and follow-up next time with the remainder of the site. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Some general pictures of the grounds












Jung Carriage Museum Post Cards




 












My photos


































No comments:

Post a Comment