Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Ed's Travelogue: Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame, Green Bay, Wisconsin July 1978

SORRY 

LOL First of all, let me say that from the get-go, taking indoor photos with my Minolta XD-11 was always a challenge. When I took these shots the camera was only a few weeks old and I ended up with a mixed bag of images: bad and worse :-) And then, I didn't take any notes of the photos I took so you're on your own trying to figure out what's what. Sooo, as best you can - Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Green Bay, Wisconsin was only about a 30 minute drive east of Shawano where we had our weekend trailer, so an occassional trip there was always in the making. On this day we decided to visit the Packer Hall of Fame located by Lambeau Field.


































No comments:

Post a Comment