Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Ed's Travelogue: USAF Basic Training Sep 1978 - Pt 5 USAF Basic Training, San Antonio Rodeo

Having been chosen as Honor Flight had its perks. One of those was a chance to go to downtown San Antonio and see the rodeo. Now, I'm here to tell ya I'm not rodeo fan - I don't know one horse and rider from the next - but it was still fun and a chance to get the heck out of the dorm LOL The souvenir photo shown below had to have been a freebie handout. The photos posted here of the riding action are pretty crappy. Again, I just had a deuce of a time figuring out how to take decent indoor shots. I have a lot more photos but won't post them here cuz they all suck! :-) Anywho - Enjoy! Opa Fritz


The guys lining up to get in


Some shots of the guys in the stands










No comments:

Post a Comment