Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

More Trees For The Halloween Layout and a Sneak Peak At The Halloween Layout

Gosh, I'm running out of time to post all the stuff i want to for Halloween which means doubling up on posts! Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Years ago I latched on to a set of Life-Like Barren Trees which are great for Hallween layouts, but also good for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or wherever a dead tree is need on a layout. This year I picked up two more sets in different sizes so there's some variety


I saw thes on a Y'allTube video of a Halloween train layout and thought they were great looking. They add a bit of color to the otherwise colorless barren tress I was using.





Here's the layout as it looked yesterday. I've been putting the new trees on today and messing around with other projects



No comments:

Post a Comment