Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Ed's Travelogue: Exploring The High Desert February 1979 Pt 2 The Burning Cadillac, Reflections (pics of Lucerne Valley and the San Bernardino Mountains) Redux

Prior to starting my "Travelogue" series back in July, I was posting pics kind of randomly. These photos were part of two separate posts in June. In a nutshell, after driving to Big Bear Lake, I was headed back down and stopped at a scenic overlook when I heard screams. I got in the car and after rounding a bend saw flames. A Cadillac had caught fire and although no one was hurt, the wife was freaking out and screaming.

The second set of photos was taken just a few minutes later when I got down to the valley floor and saw the reflections alongside the road. Enjoy! Opa Fritz




















No comments:

Post a Comment