Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2021

New Paper Project For Halloween: The Ancient Church Of Two Towers Paper Model - Pt 2

I have been busier than a one-legged man in a hospital diarrhea ward! Life is not slowing down and I feel like I'm in the middle of the maelstrom! 

That being said, it's been fun: trying to set up this year's Halloween display, taking pictures, taking video's, carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds. Oh yeah, and that annoying thing called 'a job' - all keeping me busy as heck! This project was started several days ago and this is about as far as it's gotten. To be fair, there's a bit more bracing added than what's shown in the photos, but as of this writing the roof still hasn't been glued on. The photos just show the roof loosely placed on the walls to give me an idea of what it'll look like. The kit is designed to have two towers but only one will be installed for simplicity and so I don't spend the rest of the year on the build LOL

Enjoy! Opa Fritz





No comments:

Post a Comment