Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2021

MPC *M*A*S*H Playset With Chinook Outline Helicopter and Field Hospital - No Box

I got this MPC 'set' in a couple of years ago. It was soldas a set but without the box. Those Chinook outline helo's are hard enough to come by but the folding cardboard field hospital is nearly impossible to come across. The set had a Jeep, 7 ringhand figures, two cots, and a medical bag. This may have been a 'put together' set having pieces from disparate playsets, OR it may be an actual set put out by MPC. I have yet to find it in any of my catalog references, but then MPC's prodigious output meant it could very well have been an actual set. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



MPC made these helicopter's with or without winches. This one has no winch. I do like how they made a loading hatch on top of the fuselage so kids could load up the copter with G.I.'s and gear.


















No comments:

Post a Comment