Pages

Friday, April 15, 2022

TRAIN TIME: A Couple of Random British Marx Pieces

First of all, I'm generally not in active search mode for anything made by Marx Britain. These are things that appear in my random searches and when they're available for a price I can afford then I'll buy them. It's for that reason that my Marx Britain 'collection' is so  miniscule. Here's a couple of random pieces bought over the years. Enjoy! Opa Fritz




Here's an American Marx telephone pole for comparison



 I got this little sports car or sedan some years back. I could never figure out what type of vehicle it was meant to represent 







Swansea Cottage. I've posted this before some years back but it's nice enough to re-visit. My cottage didn't have any of the bright colored plastic furniture which would have come with it originally













No comments:

Post a Comment