Pages

Friday, April 8, 2022

TRAIN TIME: Issmayer Crossing Gate House without Base

Sooo, sometimes I see things on fleaBay that intrigue me and I go ahead and buy them if they don't cost much. So was the case with this small tin-litho house. After looking at the photos of it I thought it would make a great background piece as it wasn't very deep but as tall as some of my Bing houses. This was during the height of the pandemic and it was coming from France so it took a l-o-n-g time to get get here. But once it arrived I posted it to a couple of facebook groups to see if anyone could identify it. Seems that this was a gatekeepers cottage which would have been a part of a larger accessory. As it turns out, there's no room on my layouts for such a big accessory, so re-purposing this as a background structure was the right choice! Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Courtesy RacerX Toys














No comments:

Post a Comment