Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

I Retired!

Welll, the past couple of weeks have been a tad busy. I've finally retired from my job at Nellis AFB, and for the un-initiated, that means "out-processing" the base. What is that you say? Going through a two-page checklist of offices I have to contact and get signatures from to make sure all loose ends are tied up and that my retirement paperwork was in order, and, and, and...

It's a process, what can I say? Now with more time on my hands will that mean I'll spend more time on my blog? The short answer is: "Yes. No. Maybe"  LOL As with all my endeavors, a lot depends on my drive or conversely, if I find myself in the doldrums. There probably won't be any change in the pattern of blogging but there may be an up-tick in posts for a while before I loose steam again. So, what the heck, enjoy it while you can! Opa Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment