Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Dimestore Dreams - Pt 2 Flyer/Mini-catalog Insert

Each of the toys made by Dimestore Dreams had a nice mini-catalog insert which was small enough to fit in the boxes. The only pieces not represented in this insert were the military vehicles. What I'm going to do is present the flyer here, and then each post for each vehicle will also include it because hey, it was a part of the original packaging which I always try to represent. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

This would have been one long piece of folded paper but looks like this when taken out of the box

I'll call this the 'front' side. My scanner isn't big enough to accommodate the entire unfolded flyer, so I split each side into two


flip the paper over, and these are the panels you would see, left-to-right








No comments:

Post a Comment