Pages

Friday, March 24, 2023

MPC's Take On Western Towns - Pt 4 Cabin v.1a Repo Cabin in Hard Plastic

For those wanting to build their own MPC Western Town I'm afraid there's not many options available anymore. This cabin is still being produced in hard plastic but without any kind of façade. I bought mine years ago and it is brown, but of late I only see it in gray and black. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


There are no protruding tabs other than one sticking out from the floor. This tab was not a part of the original soft plastic castings and I have no idea as to what purpose it serves. My guess is, should someone have an original façade, it could serve as an ersatz attachment point to hold the front piece in place.





The pegs are still in place on the floor to accommodate ringhand figures which have a hole in their bases








(L) MPC 45mm Rev War figure (R) MPC 70mm ringhand


No comments:

Post a Comment