Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Unk Mfr - Pickup Truck - Red HP

There were some photos on the computer I had come across of vehicles by unknown manufacturers. These were awaiting blogging at some point but I never got around to it. Of the six vehicles in that group, I blogged a motorcycle in yellow soft plastic back in January. Then I got busy with other things and left the others to rot on the computer again. Okay, let's do this thing and post those suckers! Enjoy! Opa Fritz

There are no markings on this truck which measures about 4"-5" long. The truck itself was photographed nine years ago and is buried out in The Cave so I can't easily get to it in order to measure it. After looking in a couple of my source books and guides I just couldn't find it anywhere. It doesn't show up in any listing for the big names like Ideal, Processed Plastic, Marx, Renwal, etc. Heck, it just isn't listed anywhere. So folks, if you have any idea - with proof - showing what company made this leave a comment. Things to keep in mind are: it has yellow wheels, a split windshield, a square-ish front fender, and only slightly flared rear fender.













No comments:

Post a Comment