Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

China - Covered Wagon - Yellow-Red SP

Here's the companion piece to the donkey cart I posted yesterday. The photos show this wagon on an small Western themed train layout I built back in 2002. The original horse got separated from the wagon but it's the type that comes in Greenbrier Intl (aka Imperial) sets. Unfortunately, as I don't have any photos of the packaging for the wagon's set, I can't verify who made it. The wagon 9 3/4" (24.76cm) L overall x 2 1/4" (5.71cm) W x 3 1/4" (8.25cm) H














The set this wagon came in included a bunch of nice figures and accessories as shown in these photos. A few of the figures on this layout are Marx but most of the figures, the canoe, tepee, totem pole, and - I believe - the two large trees, were a part of the set.





No comments:

Post a Comment