Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Breweriana: 100 Jahre Sangeslust Maxsain Bier Krug (Beer Stein)

Sooo, I'm sitting here beating myself up over what to post next. There are photo projects in the works, but nothing is ready for posting yet. That led me to peruse my files for photos that were ready but have never been featured and lo and behold there it was - a million photos of beer and booze related stuff. Back in 2015 I had started a series of beer steins and mugs and ashtrays and, as is my wont, the whole thing just got dropped because I needed more photos. In the ensuing eight years I have taken a gazillion photos of beer steins and mugs, and beer reefers for my train layout, and, and, and...

...and just never thought about it. Now, the funny thing is, I'm not much of a beer and booze drinker but doggone how I love the paraphernalia (also called 'breweriana') that goes along with it! That being said, leave us begin again with this offering of a 1-liter bier Krug (aka beer stein) that belongs to Bettina and is lettered for a music festival in her little hometown. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


No comments:

Post a Comment